Tuesday, October 02, 2007

8 Years Ago...

Oct 2, 1999 was one of the best days of my life....so far, who knows, there may be something really freaking good in my future. lol. This one is right up there with the birth of my children and the day I got my crockpot (kidding...sort of). God, look at how young the kids are in the pic! My nephew Brad is standing behind Em...he's 6"2 now and towers over me. Eric was only 14 months old and Emma refused to smile because she was missing quite a few teeth. Jerry and I are both a little bit greyer...and a little heavier but still as happy...most of the time...as we were on that day. Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Nuclear Mom said...

Awww! I remember that picture!

Happy anniversary!

Jay said...

Ahhh cool!
Happy belated anniversary wishes.

Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.