Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

My little baby is 4 years old! How can this be? Where on earth did the time go? I swear I just had her. I didnt have time to find and scan pics but I found these few baby pics in my kodak gallery...awwwww. Looking back I remember thinking that was the perfect age, so small and sweet and that baby smell...ahhhhh. I miss it. Right now however, my little 4 year old is at the perfect age. She is a joy to be around (most of the time) and never fails to make my day with kisses and cuddles and hilarious comments that I keep meaning to write down but dont. Must start soon before the funnies run out.
Happy Birthday Baby Girl! Love you all the world and the stars. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo







2 comments:

Nuclear Mom said...

Awww!

Happy birthday Abby!

Tammy said...

She's georgous! And Eric is so little and cute!!