Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2009

Wow, 3 weeks since I last blogged. Since then I've had a lovely Christmas and New Years, been through the stomach flu and am currently on regular flu. No major events in my life, no minor ones either....been pretty dull around here.

I know we're 2 weeks into the New Year but I forgot to blog about my resolutions so here goes:

2009 will be my skinny year! I dont care if losing 20lbs means cutting off a freaking leg...I will lose the weight.

Oct. 2009 will be my/our 10th wedding anniversary. We never had a honeymoon due to lack of funds/crazy work schedule and I always said we'd have one on our 10th...if we were still together. lol. I dont care where we go but I need to go somewhere, even for a weekend, just me and my man.

There are more but I'll have to come back and edit as my stomach is doing something nasty and I think I should be closer to the bathroom right now....to be continued.

SCRAPBOOKING! That's the other thing I need to do this year. I have so much money invested in this that I just need to make the time to do it. I also need somewhere to set it up and just leave it so I can sit down and scrap whenever the mood strikes. I also need a new printer. I'm already planning on several xmas gifts for next year that involve scrapbooking supplies so thats my motivation.

2 comments:

Paloma said...

You know, the average human head weighs about 8lbs, plus add in about 3-5lbs for each boobie - there's about 18lbs gone!! (give or take)

Mama of 2 Boys said...

Sorry to hear about all the flus, ugh! Hope you're feeling better soon. Good resolutions for 2009. Hope you lose that weight (hoping to lose some myself) & have your getaway with your hubby.