Monday, February 02, 2009

Sweet 16!

Wow. I cannot believe that I am the mother of a 16 year old. I am far too young for this.
Mid-term exams were finished on Friday so Em has no school today. She's had breakfast served in front of the tv, Abby and I made her lunch and she has requested chicken parmesan for supper. I'm sure some family members will drop by throughout the day and hubby is bringing home a dq ice cream cake...a family favorite. Her gift...hair extensions. lol. $180! Not exactly the kind of gift I wanted to give for her sweet 16th but its what she REALLY wanted/needed so thats what she gets. I'll post pics of her with them in when she gets cleaned up. She's having a dance/party on Friday night. We have a hall, a dj, new outfit and still need to get food, decor and bake a gazillion cupcakes for her cake. I'm really looking forward to this...not.
There will be oodles of pics on Sat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Emma!! Wow, I can't believe she's 16 either! The party sounds like fun.