Thursday, October 19, 2006

Calgon, take me away!


Do you ever feel like running away and hiding from the world? I seem to have too much on my plate lately and not much motivation to get things done. This is why I havent blogged in ages...havent done much of anything in ages really. I had some time off work, which is really not a good thing. You get used to having more time and then when your free time is gone, you wonder how on earth you'll ever get anything done. Being broke doesnt help...most of my stresses would be taken care of if I had more money but since I dont, I stress more. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. You know how it is...things are bad enough now with the kitchen reno and the kids growing out of every single thing they own...Christmas is just around the corner and there will undoubtedly be that thing, the one thing that happens every year to break the bank. One year it was the car dying, another year our oil tank needed replacing, hot water boiler once, well pump and the best (worst) was my getting laid off on Dec. 14, 40 hours shy of the required hours for pogey.
I think I'm just having a bitch of a day. Ignore me. I'll be back to normal...ha ha..by the end of the month.

1 comment:

Nuclear Mom said...

I hear you. I get the stress too, it is hitting hard right now!