Saturday, December 02, 2006

Time

It's December already!?! Remember when you were a kid and Christmas took FOREVER to get here? Now that I'm a grown up, it seems like we just freakin' had Christmas and now its almost here again. These next few weeks will just fly and I'll be rushing around at the last minute trying to get everything done...and this is the first year that I started shopping early. I'm so glad I did.
The kids are getting so excited that its hard to grumble about it all. I love how happy they get at the littlest things. I let Eric take a cd player and some xmas cds to his room the other day and he sat quietly and listened to music for hours. Abby has been playing with all of my little snowman ornaments and Emma has been writing down every fudge recipe she can find for our fudge making day.
Hubby is off playing poker right now. I think first prize is $1000. Keeping my fingers crossed. A few extra bucks right now would be sweet.

No comments: