20. My camera. Love it! http://http//www.fujifilm.ca/x15478.xml
19. The best truffles in the world! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000WN2T1I/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=3370831&s=gourmet-food
18. Everyone should collect something. This is one of my favorites from my egg collection. http://polartcenter.com/Cyrstal_Egg_St_Moritz_p/9320031.htm
16. Chenille socks. No need for a link. They are the best when you live in an old, cold house.
15. Avon Bubble Bath. I'm a fan of the french lilac. http://http//www.maddoc.net/bridgett/sales/bubblebath.html
14. My swiffer. Without it I'd be so sad....and buried in dust bunnies. http://http//www.hardwareandtools.com/invt/u577744
13. Old Navy Jeans. Love these! Need more. http://http//www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=5465&pid=522045
12. Books. They can be a favorite thing! I dont have a favorite book, I just love to read. Somewhere in this blog is a list of all time favorites, however, it is not complete as I have more favorites all the time. Best book this year : http://http//www.amazon.ca/gp/reader/0671042564/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link
Favorite ever: http://http//www.amazon.ca/gp/product/images/0312997116/sr=1-2/qid=1195877761/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=916520&s=books&qid=1195877761&sr=1-2
11. Rodrigues Wines. Mmmmm. I love the blueberry, strawberry and barrens blend. Just noticed that there is a raspberry and black currant wine....they werent there before. Gotta hit the liquor store asap. http://http//www.rodrigueswinery.com/catalogue.htm
10. I am fascinated by these things. I remember making my first out of one of my mothers psychology books....that she needed as she was attending university. My bad. I love them still and collect them and any other containment unit disguised as a book. http://http//www.secretstoragebooks.com/ and http://http//www.save-on-crafts.com/woleboboboen.html
And now we have reached the halfway point. I'm sure you are all dying to see what else I might add...but you must wait, it is late, and I need my beauty sleep. Ooooh, speaking of beauty...gotta add one more before I hit the sack.
9. Oil of Olay, daily regenerating serum. It's amazing how this stuff makes my face feel...like the description says, velvety smooth. Honest. Costs a fortune but I get it on ebay for next to nothing. http://http//www.regenerist.com/en_ca/products.htm#serum
To be continued....
I have returned. Finally. Ok, here goes, the last 8.
8. Funky mirrors. Regular mirrors with funky frames, mosaic mirror art, funky shaped mirrors etc. One of my favorite things is a star shaped mirror over my bed. Love it. Want more.
7. I will have this! I cannot justify the cost right now but someday. Luckily, hubby wants it as badly as I do so I can actually buy it for him as a gift and we'll both be pleased. Maybe next xmas. http://www.redriderleglamps.com/productDetails.cfm?merchID=2&showDescription=yes
6. C'mon, you have to admit this is the awesomest (yep, a word, dont fight it) gift idea for a grandparent ever! http://www.findgift.com/gift-ideas/pid-45912/
Not just for grandparents either, and there are many variations. Love the whole idea. Must have one.
5. I am so okay with my jewelry being cz. I love this set. I rarely wear my 'real' wedding rings. I want these. http://www.limogesjewelry.com/custom.asp?productid=4851
Shoot, kids need me. To be continued..again.