Thursday, February 14, 2008

The New Bed


The new bed! She loves it but her room is just plain sad. We need to paint the walls, clear out some toys and get a window seat cushion and new curtains....and a fish according to Abby. Way over on the shelf is a little fish bowl inside a wooden tv but no fish lives there, yet.
I'm thinking of doing a garden theme...the carpet is sage green so this could work. I want to put something across the window since its just not safe (right now its locked and the handle is removed but still...) so I've been thinking of making a picket fence to go there...with flowers and butterflies and ladybugs. Shoot, now I'm getting all excited and I still havent started the family room. lol.

2 comments:

Jay said...

What a sweet bed and a very inspiring piece of furniture!

A picket fence would be a great
idea - with rounded pickets of course. Another good idea would be a "window box" with fantasy flowers of some sort!

Nuclear Mom said...

I love it!

And a garden theme would be SO cute.