Sunday, August 31, 2008

I want a tattoo...no I dont...yes I do...

Shit...I dont know if I do or not. Jerry's cousin is in Newfoundland (from Toronto) for another week and is doing tats on family members. She does awesome work.
I've always wanted a tattoo....something small and hidden but that was back in the good old days when all of my hidden spots were still skinny and stretch mark free. I hate ankle tattoos, tramp stamps and anything on a womans arms/shoulders/hands. This really limits me. I've decided on the back of my neck..something small. I like these designs....probably play around with the colors a bit. Decisions, decisions.
It doesnt help that I'm still afraid of my mother. I think she'd kick my ass. lol.



5 comments:

Sarah said...

My husband is there too... he's jealous of me, my best friend and her husband getting inked in 10 days.

Does yer beef with specific places extend to the inner wrist/forearm on a chick? Just curious.

Jo said...

Yep, inner wrist included. lol. I've seen many awesome ones there, including on the tattoo artist I'll be using but its just not me. I need it well hidden.

Anonymous said...

Nice choices if you decide to go thru with it. I'm with you. I don't care to see tattoos on women. The obvious places "dress them down" when they're dressed up, imo.

Tammy said...

I'm jealous that you're doing it without me :(

But I hope it turns out well for ya!

Jo said...

Ha. I'm not going with either of the posted options...actually, what I decided on is not even remotely like those. Trying to find the free time to get it is now posing a problem but I'm trying.