Thursday, September 04, 2008

The First Day of School!

Woo Hoo! They're gone back to school. Now maybe I can regain my sanity. Here are my darlings all clean and shiny and new. Eric's was taken yesterday, Em's this morning...Miss High School went a day later. Holy crap! High School!
Eric went to grade 5. I'm super proud of the fact that I'm posting pictures and none are of Abby. Some people (not mentioning names but you know who you are) have accused me of favoritism since I mostly post Abby pics. Not today. Emma and Eric only. Abby starts preschool on Monday morning so she'll get her turn then.



__________________________________________________________________

The newest addition to our family, Marbles the hamster (the fish is named Randy...Randy and Marbles...this is funny for those of you who know what I'm talking about)...Abby named both pets. Just had to post a pic of the cage...isnt it cool. Some kid was giving away a hamster at a yard sale...I got it, this cage, several bags of food, shavings, toys etc etc etc for $15! My kids are delighted.



No comments: