Friday, November 14, 2008

Bored.to.death

I'm bored...dreadfully bored. All of the things that I want to do, I cant do because I need hubby to help...except the shopping bit...I dont need him to help with that, I just need his money. He's been working really late the past few days...7am-10pm and I'm getting lonely.
The house is clean, laundry is done, had fun times with the kids outside, its too early to decorate and theres nothing on tv. Blah. I have been sick all week...left work early on Monday, off on Tues, called in sick on Wed and Thurs. Now I'm off til Monday and I'd almost rather be at work.

I was going to drive the kids insane by making them wear fun hats and taking pictures for this years xmas cards but I cant find the hats and I passed my sickness on to Emma..who looks too crappy to be photographed right now.

This sucks. I should be delighted that I have nothing pressing to attend to.

Whine over. I'm going to dirt up a room or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this is from a few weeks ago but I'm SO jealous!! I haven't had a "I'm bored" moment in...well, I don't remember when I last had that thought, lol.